Reiki: A Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that promotes healing. It is done through touch. A warm and soothing energy flows from my hands into the client , promoting relaxation and releasing tension. 50 minute session $80 or 25 minute session for $40
Reiki I 8 hour class. Cost $205. You will learn about Reiki, how to give yourself and others Reiki
Holy Fire II Reiki Level I is a combination of the Western style as introduced by Mrs. Takata and the traditional Japanese style. At completion of the class, you’ll be able to give Reiki treatments to yourself and others.
The following subjects are taught:
- The origin and history of Reiki
- The nature of Reiki energy, why people get sick and how Reiki heals
- The Reiki Ideals
- The Human Energy System
- The hand placement system
- Gassho meditation
- Byosen Scanning: Using the sensitivity in the hands to locate areas needing healing, (usually in the aura) and to treat them
- Reiji-Ho: Using inner guidance to know how and where to treat
- Kenyoku: Dry bathing, a method to purify your energy field
The class is a combination of lecture, discussion, demonstration and hands-on practice time. Students experience giving and receiving a treatment using Byosen scanning and the hand placement system.
Class fee includes a 192 page class manual and Completion certificate.
Cost for the class is $205
Reiki II 8 hour class. Cost $205. You will build on what you learned in Reiki I and learn more ways to use Reiki.